Carpets can make your place look much more beautiful. It adds an elegant look to your home. So it is important to keep your carpet clean. And after you get your carpets cleaned by the professionals of carpet cleaning Baulkham Hills, you should also follow some aftercare tips. These tips will help you to increase the life and maintain the shine of your carpet.
Here are some aftercare tips that you should follow:
- Use warm air to dry up the carpet– Once the professionals leave your home, you should dry up your carpet using warm air. The warm air helps in drying up the carpet faster. Also, you should dry the carpet immediately after the professionals leave because wet carpets catch dust particles easily in comparison to dry carpets. Also, it is not safe if you have pets and kids at home.
- Keep people and pets away from the cleaned carpet- You should try to keep everyone’s feet away from the carpet unless you are absolutely sure that the carpet is dried from inside as well as outside. This is because the carpet fibers can absorb the dust from the feet of people or animals. It is also recommended by most Carpet Cleaning Baulkham Hills professionals to keep the carpet isolated for at least 24 hours of cleaning.
- Start vacuuming the carpet regularly- Regular vacuuming of the carpet can drastically improve the life of your carpet. Once you dry your carpet and you start using it on a normal basis, vacuuming should be a must. And even after the first vacuum, you should vacuum the carpet regularly. No matter how clean your carpet looks, dust always settles down the carpet, so vacuuming can help with that.
- Apply protection after the cleaning- The Carpet Cleaning in Baulkham Hills professionals recommend applying a carpet protection product soon after the cleaning. This helps to prevent dirt and stains from settling down on the carpet. This will increase the life of the carpet and you will not need to call for another cleaning session for a long time.
- Don’t place furniture immediately after the cleaning- It is the same thing as not walking on the carpet while it is still drying or is semi-dry. Furniture will not let the area dry and the pressure on carpet fibers can affect the look of your carpet.
Take care of your carpet after the cleaning:
Carpet cleaning is important for the life of your carpet but taking care of the carpet after the cleaning is also very important. You can take advice from professionals in Carpet Cleaning in Baulkham Hills once they have cleaned the carpet.